Having a one-to-one conversation with the Admissions Team can be one of the best ways to learn more about the school, its unique culture and how the IESE MiM can help with your future career options. Our admissions team members will be able to help you clarify any doubts you have about the admission process and help you put your best foot forward in your application.
*You can request a meeting here.
*Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to schedule a meeting with everyone but will be able to give feedback via email
- Application Form
- Application fee
- Official transcripts
- GMAT/GRE/IESE TEST*
Please find some useful details in the following:
- Our GMAT code is S21-BK-30. Please arrange to have Pearson VUE submit your GMAT test scores directly. Our GRE code is 3356.
- GMAT/GRE scores should be received before the application deadline you wish to meet. IESE will take into consideration any test taken before the last application deadline for entry the following fall.
- If you submit multiple test scores, we will automatically use the highest score presented.
- IESE does not accept test scores that are more than five years old or photocopies of score reports, notarized or not.
- If your name on the application form varies from the exact name used to register with GMAT/GRE, please inform us so we can match your application form with your GMAT/GRE report.
The IESE Test assesses your knowledge of basic math skills, verbal reasoning and analytical writing. The multiple-choice test is conducted in both Spanish and English on the IESE campus. IESE’s test doesn’t have its own specif ic preparatory material, but its content is very similar to that of the GMAT.
If for any reason you are unable to take the GMAT/GRE test, please contact your Admissions Representative and let them know you would like to sit for the IESE test and check for availability of slots.
- English test
English Language Test
This requirement can be waived for those people meeting at least one of the following criteria:
- For those whose mother tongue is English.
- Have obtained a university degree or post graduate degree entirely in English or in an English speaking country. In order for a post graduate degree to qualify, it must be at least a 2 year degree.
- Have lived and worked for at least two consecutive years in an English speaking country (i.e. someone who is working for a multinational f irm in France where the language of communication is English, for example, is not exempt.)
English Test scores are valid for 2 years and scores should be valid on the day of receipt of your application and supplemental documents. English Tests accepted by the MiM Admissions Department are:
TOEFL: The recommended TOEFL for admission is 100pts. English proficiency level is essential in order to be able to interact and participate in class. Our TOEFL code is 7237 and we should receive the original score directly from ETS – photocopies will not be accepted. www.toefl.org
Please note that in order to participate in the International Exchange Program, TOEFL is the only test accepted.
PTE Academic (Pearson Test of English Academic): The PTE Academic score required for admission is 68 (C1). For more information, please visit: www.pearsonpte.com
IELTS: (International English Language Testing System) The IELTS score required for admission is band 7. IELTS is jointly managed by the University of Cambridge ESOL (Cambridge ESOL), British Council and IDP Education Australia. For more information, please visit: www.ielts.org
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English: The Cambridge Proficiency Certificate score required for admission is level A or B. For more information, please visit www.cambridge-efl.org
- 1 letter of recommendation
One recommendation letter is required. We recommend that the letter be from your university professor or a direct supervisor (current or former). The recommendation letter can be submitted in Spanish and/or English. If your recommender is not able to submit your recommendation letter through the on-line application system, please let us know at email@example.com.
- Mandatory essays (online form)
- Passport-size digital photograph (max. 2Mb.)
Apply online and upload scans of the following documents in English. We recommend that you:
- Keep a copy of all documents
- Attach each of the different documents separately
*Please contact us to book an IESE test.
3. PROCESS INTERVIEW
Interviews can be held virtually or in person at the IESE Campus in Madrid. Your interview will be conducted in English.
4. ADMISSIONS DECISION
Welcome to IESE!
You will receive an email confirming the committee’s decision.